Cash Donations: Please make checks payable to the Community Food Basket – Idaho Falls and mail to:
P.O. Box 2236, Idaho Falls, ID 83403
Food Donations are received at 245 North Placer, Idaho Falls, through the north door as follows (excluding major holidays):
Monday 2:30 – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday 9:00 – 10:00 a.m. and 3:30 – 5:00pm
Wednesday 8:00 – 10:00 a.m. and 3:30 – 5:00pm
Thursday 3:30 – 5:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. and 3:30 – 5:00 p.m.
Large Food Drive Donations: Please call 709-3868 or 709-3773 to arrange for a delivery time to our warehouse. We can provide boxes, box tape and free standing banners for your food drive. How can we help?
Top 5 Reasons to Give:
- Everyone deserves food security. 42% of our clients are under the age of 18, and 72% of those are under the age of 13.
- Donations are tax-deductible to the extent law allows.
- You will be helping us serve over 850 families each month; some months are over 1,000 families.
- We are the only food pantry in the greater Idaho Falls area open Monday through Friday, and working to assist other food pantries with their needs.
- We can leverage your dollars to obtain the best price in bulk food purchasing. In 2017, we are delivering over $5.50 of food for every $1 donated.
You can make a donation today by using our secure credit card form below. Thank you for your generosity!