The Community Food Basket Idaho Falls needs your help!
Most of our donations are received through community food drives hosted by churches, businesses and organizations in southeast Idaho. What does it take to host a canned food drive? Only a passion for helping others and the willingness to allow the community to visit your business or church with food donations.
Interested in a themed food drive? Having a theme allows your business to get creative and encourages the community to make an easy-to-remember donation.
Some themed food drives include soliciting donations for:
- Taco Party (canned meat, corn, canned tomatoes, and beans)
- Spaghetti Night (spaghetti noodles and canned pasta sauce, canned fruit)
- Breakfast of Champions (cereal, canned fruit, peanut butter, granola bars)
- Chili Feed (canned chili, beans and corn, canned tomatoes, and Saltine crackers)
- Have an idea for a meal? Please contact us.
We would love to partner with your organization.
Please call us at (208) 709-3868 to schedule your canned food drive.